ASC Logo download for media use
If you are a member of the media you can request a copy of the ASC logo. Please fill in the form at the bottom of this page to receive a copy.
The ASC logo is a trademark protected by law. We advise you to read the ASC logo media use rules below to check that you are eligible before downloading the logo.
Who can use this form to download the ASC Logo?
The below form can be used to download the logo for media purposes; for example, if you wish to use it in your magazine / newspaper / online or broadcast.
The logo download from this page is not for use on seafood products or for commercial purposes.
Please contact email@example.com to receive more information about commercial use of the ASC logo.
For other uses, for example, if you are:
- a book publishing company
- not for profit organisation
- educational institution
- seafood marketing body
- accredited certifier
- certified producer
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request the ASC logo.
How the logo can be used
- Only representatives of media organisations may use this form to download the ASC logo for use in media publications or broadcasts.
- The logo may not be forwarded to third parties.
Display of the logo
The ASC logo is available for download in portrait and landscape format. The ASC logo must be displayed as follows:
- The logo is a complete entity and should not be broken up to remove the text from the fish-checkmark image.
- The approved pantone colour is Pantone 236C.
- CMYK - 81% Cyan, 0% Magenta, 39% Yellow, 0% Black
- RGB - R.0 G.178 B.169
- If the logo has to be printed in black and white, it should print as line artwork, not in grey-scale
- The logo must not be redrawn, distorted or altered in any way from the original master artworks.
- The logo must be directly accompanied by a ™.
The ASC logo in other languages
This form can be used by journalists to download the ASC logo in English.
To receive the ASC logo for media use in following languages, please contact email@example.com
- Multi language (no claim, only URL)