ASC auditor training announced
Who should attend the training?
Auditors from applicant certification bodies that aim to be accredited for the ASC Standard for abalone, bivalves, freshwater trout, pangasius, salmon, shrimp and/or tilapia.
Date and time
Pangasius 25-27 September
Bivalves 7-9 October
Salmon 10-12 October
Freshwater Trout 16-18 October
Abalone 18-20 November
Shrimp 2-4 December
Tilapia 5-7 December
The location is confirmed for:
- Pangasius; Can Tho, Vietnam
- Freshwater Trout; Copenhagen, Denmark
- Shrimp; Bangkok, Thailand
- Tilapia; Bangkok, Thailand
For the remaining three, the choice of location will depend on the preference of the participants:
- Bivalves; Chile OR France/UK
- Salmon; Chile OR UK
- Abalone; France OR South-Africa
1,050 Euro for three days.
The cost covers training materials, teaching by a professional and experienced trainer, exam participation, lunch including drinks for three days. Not included in the price is travel cost, accommodation and other related expenditures.
To register for the training, or for more information, please email email@example.com by the following dates:
- Bivalves & Salmon: until Friday 6 September
- Pangasius, until Friday 13 September
- Freshwater Trout: until Friday 4 October
- Abalone: until Friday 25 October
- Shrimp & Tilapia: until Friday 15 November