The ASC is glad to announce that the schedule for the 2017 ASC Auditor Training Courses is now public.
- The training dates are fixed, and regardless of the number of registered participants, the courses will be held.
- If a course has less than 5 registrations, we might decide to relocate the venue depending on the participants preference.
- The exact training venue will be announced after the latest registration date.
- There are currently no training courses scheduled for the ASC Pangasius Standard v1.0, as well as for the ASC Abalone Standard v1.0.
- In case you are interested to receive training for either one of these standards, please contact ASC via email@example.com.
- ASC also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact ASC via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registrations are based on “first come, first serve” (max. 20 participants per training with priority to CAB-personnel).
- Registration can be done via the registration form which can be found here.
- Completed registration forms can be sent to email@example.com (please keep in mind the closing dates for registration!).
- After sending the completed registration form, an invoice will be sent. The invoice has to be paid upfront. The registration will be official only after the payment has been received.
- Reimbursement of payment is NOT possible.