- 15 m
Pangasius marmalade, breaded with cucumber yoghurt for 4 persons
- 4 pangasius fillets, defrosted
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 15 cm cucumber, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons cooking yoghurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Bread the fillets by first dipping the fish into the flour, then in the egg and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- Fry the fish in butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the cucumber into smaller pieces. Put the cucumber in a bowl and add the other ingredients. Mix well and season with salt and pepper. Serve with rice or potatoes.