- 30 m
Crispy fried salmon with sweet soy sauce serves 4
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets (skin on)
- 75ml sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry (or dry white wine)
- 200ml water
- 2 cloves garlic (pressed)
- 1/3 ginger root (grated)
- olive oil
- coriander for garnish
- salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Rub the salmon fillets with olive oil. Season them on both sides with salt and pepper. Fry the salmon until golden brown with the skin facing up. Turn carefully and fry skin until crispy. Turn the fillet over and keep in a warm oven.
- Drizzle the salmon pan with flour and add the soy sauce, dry sherry and water. Add the ginger and crushed garlic. Stir and reduce until the sauce is smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the fish with the skin up and a little sauce next to it. Serve the rest of the sauce separately.
- Serve with baked potatoes, mangetout and a crispy salad. Garnish with coriander.
This recipe is brought to you by Mowi
Mowi is one of the largest seafood companies in the world, offering an extensive range of high-quality fish and seafood products. Mowi harnesses nature to produce nutritious, tasty and supreme quality seafood from the ocean. As a result of its ongoing innovation and sustainable development it is the world’s largest supplier of farmed Atlantic salmon, satisfying one fifth of global demand.