- 30 m
- 4 x 500g ASC certified sea bass fillets
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp fleur de sel
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 150g breadcrumbs
- ½ bunch parsley (finely chopped)
- 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- pinch ground black pepper
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp butter
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber (thinly sliced)
- 8 burger rolls
Instructions / directions
- Remove the skin from the fillets and finely dice the fish.
- Place the fish in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, paprika, breadcrumbs, parsley, onion, pepper and egg white.Mix well and form 8 burgers.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan and melt the butter together with the olive oil. Cook each burger for approximately 8 minutes on each side.
- Cut the rolls in half and briefly toast in the pan. Then spread some mayonnaise on the lower side.
- Add the cucumber slices and place the burger on top.
This recipe is brought to you by Kefalonia Fisheries
Kefalonia Fisheries is a premium sea bass & sea bream producer established in Greece in 1981. Dedicated to preserving the time-honored way of life on a Greek island, the company raises pure, natural seafood in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean, using traditional methods. Kefalonia Fisheries offers a wide range of products of superior quality, authentic taste and excellent nutritional value, including the XL sea bass, the sustainable alternative to wild caught fish, favored by renowned chefs and seafood lovers across the world.