- 15 m
Kingfish sashimi salsa salad serves 2-4
- 250g sashimi grade kingfish fillet
- 2 large handfuls rocket and spinach
- juice of 2 limes
- 2 avocados (diced)
- 1 handful fresh coriander
- 1 chili
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
Instructions / directions
- Mix rocket and spinach, lime juice, avocados, coriander, chili, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Place into 2 separate bowls.
- Slice the kingfish into 0.5cm wide pieces and place on top of each salad
- Season with sea salt, pepper and chopped chillies to taste.