- 15 m
For 4 persons
- 2 salmon fillets without skin, raw, frozen
- 2 tablespoons of salt
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 100g spelt
- 1 zucchini
- 1 sweet pepper
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 lemon juice
- 10cl olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Defrost the salmon fillets and keep them in the fridge.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of salt with the brown sugar and add some pepper. Cover the salmon with this mixture and keep it in the fridge for 4 hours.
- Cook the spelt in boiling salted water for 15 minutes. Then drain and let it cool down.
- Cut the onion into slices, then the zucchini and the sweet pepper. Cook all the vegetables for 5 to 6 minutes in a pan with olive oil. Cut the tomatoes and add them to the mixture of spelt and vegetables. Season with the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Rinse and drain the salmon and cook it over high heat in a pan with olive oil for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve in deep plates with oregano.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.