- 80 m
- 1 x 2kg whole large ASC certified seabass (gutted & scaled)
- 5 potatoes (cut into wedges)
- 300g cherry tomatoes
- 2 twigs rosemary
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
For the dressing
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
Instructions / directions
- Preheat the oven to 1900C.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- In a large roasting tin, place the potatoes and add half of the dressing. Roast for 20 minutes.
- Score the skin 4 to 5 times on each side of the fish, add the rosemary twigs to the cavity and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the potatoes have been cooking for 20 minutes, push them to the sides of the tin and place the fish diagonally. Add the tomatoes on the sides, pour the remaining dressing and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 60 minutes (or more depending on the size of the fish, until cooked through).
This recipe is brought to you by Kefalonia Fisheries
Kefalonia Fisheries is a premium sea bass & sea bream producer established in Greece in 1981. Dedicated to preserving the time-honored way of life on a Greek island, the company raises pure, natural seafood in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean, using traditional methods. Kefalonia Fisheries offers a wide range of products of superior quality, authentic taste and excellent nutritional value, including the XL sea bass, the sustainable alternative to wild caught fish, favored by renowned chefs and seafood lovers across the world.