- 15 m
Pangasius fillet, fried with dill and anchovy butter serves 4
- 4 pangasius fillets
- 100ml crème fraîche
- 2 tbsp graham flour mixed with 2 tbsp wheat flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper
- Dill and anchovy butter:
- 4 tbsp butter (room temperature)
- 4 anchovy fillets (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges)
Instructions / directions
- Dip the fish in the crème fraîche, then dip it into the graham and wheat flour. Fry in butter until crispy.
- Mix the anchovy and remaining ingredients in a bowl. Whisk until light and airy with an electric whisk.
- Serve alongside the fried fish with a wedge of lemon, boiled potatoes and a green vegetable or crisp salad.
Dill and anchovy butter