- 30 m
Papillote of salmon and vegetables serves 4
- 4 x 175g salmon fillets (skinless)
- 6 leeks (white part only, finely cut)
- 1 carrot (finely cut)
- 1 shallot (finely cut)
- 70ml fish stock
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- 4 tbsp cream
Instructions / directions
- Place the vegetables on 4 sheets of aluminium foil or greaseproof paper large enough to seal into a bag/papillote, and coat with oil or butter.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper on both sides and place them on top of the vegetables.
- Mix the cream and fish stock together and spoon over the salmon. Add a sprig of tarragon and seal the foil.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 220°C.
- Serve with potatoes or rice.
This recipe is brought to you by Mowi
Mowi is one of the largest seafood companies in the world, offering an extensive range of high-quality fish and seafood products. Mowi harnesses nature to produce nutritious, tasty and supreme quality seafood from the ocean. As a result of its ongoing innovation and sustainable development it is the world’s largest supplier of farmed Atlantic salmon, satisfying one fifth of global demand.