- 30 m
For 4 persons
- 300g White Tiger prawns, raw, peeled and frozen
- 1 lime
- 10g green anise
- 2 red onions
- 2 zucchinis
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 20cl olive oil
- 30cl fish stock
- 15cl white wine
- ½ vanilla pod
- 20g coconut milk
- 20g coconut milk 2 tablespoons of thick cream
- 30g butter
- 2 shallots
- Espelette chili pepper
Instructions / directions
- Defrost the prawns.
- Slice the shallots thinly, brown in the pan with some olive oil and deglaze with white wine. Add the fish stock and let cook for 15 minutes.
- Add the thick cream, the coconut milk, the vanilla seeds and the green anise and let reduce for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Add the butter in several times with a whisk, strain this sauce with a strainer and keep it warm.
- In a bowl, put the zest of lime and mix with the olive oil.
- Peel and slice the onions in quarters. Slice the zucchinis into strips.
- Put the prawns, the zucchinis, the onions and the cherry tomatoes on the skewers. Season with salt and Espelette chili pepper and add some oil flavoured with the lime.
- Grill the skewers 2 to 3 minutes on each face and serve with some rice.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.