- 30 m
For 4 persons
- 4 salmon fillets without skin, raw, frozen
- 4 hamburger buns
- 2 avocados
- 1 lemon juice
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 30cl vinegar
- 30g sugar
- 1 bunch of dill
- 15cl olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Defrost the salmon fillets and keep them in the fridge.
- Peel and mix the avocados with the lemon juice. Season with salt and keep it in the fridge as well.
- Peel the red onion and cut into strips. Boil the vinegar with the sugar. Pour it on the onions and keep in the fridge.
- Cut the sun-dried tomatoes into strips.
- Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and fry in a pan over high heat with some olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put some guacamole on the hot hamburger buns; add the sun-dried tomatoes and the pickled onions, the salmon and some dill.
- Serve with the rest of guacamole, lettuce and vegetable chips.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.