- 30 m
For 4 persons
- 4 salmon fillets, skinless
- 4 burger rolls
- 2 avocados
- juice of 1 lemon
- 100g sun-dried tomatoes (cut into strips)
- 1 red onion (cut into strips)
- 300ml vinegar
- 30g sugar
- 1 bunch of dill
- 150ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- For the guacamole peel and mix the avocados with the lemon juice. Season with salt.
- Boil the vinegar with the sugar. Pour it on the onions and keep in the fridge.
- Salt and pepper the salmon fillets and fry in a pan over high heat with some olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Put some guacamole on the hot hamburger buns, add the sun-dried tomatoes, pickled onions, salmon and some dill.
- Serve with the rest of the guacamole, lettuce and vegetable chips.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.