- 60 m
For 4 persons
- 4 salmon fillets without skin, raw, frozen
- 1kg potatoes
- 500g thick cream
- 1 lemon juice
- 4 oranges
- 2cl olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Defrost the salmon fillets, season with salt and pepper and keep them in the fridge.
- Boil the potatoes for 40 minutes. Once they cooled down, cut into rings.
- Put the salmon fillets on 4 aluminium foils, add potatoes rings, a drizzle of olive oil and close the foil to form 4 papillotes.
- Bake in the barbecue (or in the preheated oven) to 428°F (220°C) for 12 to 14 minutes.
- In a pan, let reduce by ¾ three orange juice. Let it cool down and add the thick cream and the lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Open the papillotes and add this sauce. Add some chives before serving it.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.