- 60 m
Salmon en papillote with potatoes and orange sauce serves 4
For 4 persons
- 4 x 125g salmon fillets (skinless)
- 1kg potatoes
- 500ml double cream
- juice of 1 lemon
- juice of 4 oranges
- 20ml olive oil
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and keep in the fridge.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked. Cool then slice into discs.
- Put the salmon fillets on 4 aluminium foil squares, add potato discs, a drizzle of olive oil and close the foil to form 4 papillotes.
- Bake in an oven at 220°C for 12 to 14 minutes.
- In a pan, reduce orange juice by 3/4. Cool and add the cream and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Open the papillotes and add the sauce. Sprinkle with chives to serve.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.