- 20 m
- 4 x 125g Salmon fillets (skinless, boneless)
- coarse sea salt
- 50g Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 100g breadcrumbs
- rocket leaves
- olive oil
Instructions / directions
- Mix the grated Parmesan cheese with the breadcrumbs and add olive oil to make a soft crumb.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper, place in a baking tray and cover with the crumb. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Arrange the salmon on the plates and garnish with rocket. Serve with tagliatelle with pesto
This recipe is brought to you by Mowi
Mowi is one of the largest seafood companies in the world, offering an extensive range of high-quality fish and seafood products. Mowi harnesses nature to produce nutritious, tasty and supreme quality seafood from the ocean. As a result of its ongoing innovation and sustainable development it is the world’s largest supplier of farmed Atlantic salmon, satisfying one fifth of global demand.