- 15 m
Indian shrimp curry with shiitake and fennel serves 2
- 4 large Vannamei shrimp (raw, peeled)
- 100g chopped fennel
- 100g shiitake mushrooms
- 200ml stock
- 200ml coconut cream
- Vadouvan (or masala) curry powder
- Atsina cress (or fennel leaves) to garnish
Instructions / directions
- Stew the shiitake and fennel in the stock. Add curry powder and the coconut cream. Simmer for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the shrimp in hot oil and serve everything together in a bowl garnished with cress.
This recipe is brought to you by Mowi
Mowi is one of the largest seafood companies in the world, offering an extensive range of high-quality fish and seafood products. Mowi harnesses nature to produce nutritious, tasty and supreme quality seafood from the ocean. As a result of its ongoing innovation and sustainable development it is the world’s largest supplier of farmed Atlantic salmon, satisfying one fifth of global demand.