- 45 m
For the fish
- 1 whole large ASC certified sea bass (1,5 Kg) gutted and scaled
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 2 rosemary twigs
- 4 basil leaves
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
For the dressing
- 125 ml olive oil
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
Instructions / directions
- Season the fish inside and out and place on a roasting tray, on parchment paper.
- Fill the stomach cavity with the lemon slices, rosemary twigs and basil leaves.
- Sprinkle with oregano and drizzle with some olive oil.
- Fold the parchment paper to make a parcel and bake at 180o C for 60 minutes.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk, until well blended.
- Remove the fish from the parcel and pour the dressing over the fish to serve.
This recipe is brought to you by Kefalonia Fisheries
Kefalonia Fisheries is a premium sea bass & sea bream producer established in Greece in 1981. Dedicated to preserving the time-honored way of life on a Greek island, the company raises pure, natural seafood in the crystal-clear waters of the Mediterranean, using traditional methods. Kefalonia Fisheries offers a wide range of products of superior quality, authentic taste and excellent nutritional value, including the XL sea bass, the sustainable alternative to wild caught fish, favored by renowned chefs and seafood lovers across the world.