- 20 m
For 4 persons
- 300g white tiger prawns (raw, peeled, defrost if frozen)
- 250g tagliatelle
- 15ml squid ink
- 1ltr chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove (pressed)
- 1 red onion
- 150g cherry tomatoes
- 2 bunches basil
- 150ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
Instructions / directions
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper and fry over high heat in a pan with olive oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Brown the onion gently with olive oil, add the cherry tomatoes, garlic, squid ink and some chicken broth, little by little.
- Cook the tagliatelle in boiling salted water for 4-5 minutes, drain and add to the rest of the ingredients.
- Leave to stew for a few minutes and add the prawns and basil before serving.
This recipe is brought to you by Escal
Escal is a family-run company specialising in frozen seafood including ASC certified responsibly farmed salmon, shrimp, and trout. The company objectives are to offer safe and tasty products coming from responsible sources and innovate in order to answer customers’ expectations in terms of taste, practicality and transparency.