We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
Training Calendar 2018*
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Shrimp April 9 – 11
- Pangasius April 11-13
- Freshwater Trout 7-9 May
- Abalone 9-11 May
- Tilapia 12-14 May
Chile, Pto Montt- Pto Varas
- Trout 15-17 June
- Shrimp 23-25 June
The Netherlands, Utrecht – 30 April – 2 May 2018
- Salmon April 30- May 2 – Registration closed
- Salmon, 26-28 November
- Shrimp, 29 November-1 December
- Trout, 3-5 December
If you want to receive updates and more information, please send an email to email@example.com
How to register
- Registration can be done by completing the Auditor Training registration form and sending it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations are based on first come, first serve (max. 20 participants per course)*
* If there are less than 5 registrations for a training course, an alternative location might be chosen taking the participants’ preferences in consideration.
- Auditor training Salmon, Shrimp and Feed: 900 euros
- Auditor training Pangasius, Trout, Bivalves, Tilapia: 725 euros
- Seaweed training (1 day) 150 euros
The duration of the training course varies between one, two and a half, or three days.
- 3 days – Shrimp, Salmon, Feed
- 2,5 days – Pangasius, Bilvaves, Tilapia, Trout
- 1 day – Seaweed
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com