We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
Training Calendar 2018*
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Shrimp April 9 – 11
- Pangasius April 11-13
- • Bivalves May 7-9
- • Abalone May 9-11
- • Tilapia May 12-14
- Shrimp July 2-4
- Feed July 5-7
Chile, Pto Montt- Pto Varas
- Bivalves June 8-10
- Salmon June 12-14
- Trout June 14-16
- Feed June 18-20
- Shrimp June 23-25
- Tilapia June 25-27
The Netherlands, Utrecht – 30 April – 2 May 2018
- Salmon April 30- May 2
Country to be confirmed- Second semester 2018
If you want to receive updates and more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to register
- Registration can be done by contacting email@example.com
- Registrations are based on first come, first serve (max. 20 participants per course)*
- Cancellation of participation is possible, but reimbursement of payment.
* If there are less than 5 registrations for a training course, an alternative location might be chosen taking the participants’ preferences in consideration.
- Auditor training Salmon, Shrimp and Feed: 900 euros
- Auditor training Pangasius, Trout, Bivalves, Tilapia: 725 euros
- Non-auditor training (1 day): 200 euros
The duration of the training course varies between two and a half to three days.
- 3 days – Shrimp, Salmon, Feed
- 2,5 days – Pangasius, Bilvaves, Tilapia, Trout
Who can attend?
Open for auditors and interested stakeholders such as producers, consultants, NGOs, and industry.
An overview of the specific standard, social principles, certification process and chain of custody will be presented on day 1.
Day 2 and 3
Who can attend?
Exclusive for auditors. Previous experience and training are required.
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org