We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
Training Calendar 2018*
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Shrimp April 9 – 11
- Pangasius April 11-13
- Freshwater Trout 7-9 May
- Abalone 9-11 May
- Tilapia 12-14 May
Chile, Pto Montt- Pto Varas
- Trout 15-17 June
- Shrimp 23-25 June
The Netherlands, Utrecht – 30 April – 2 May 2018
- Salmon April 30- May 2 – Registration closed
Country to be confirmed- Second semester 2018
If you want to receive updates and more information, please send an email to email@example.com
How to register
- Registration can be done by completing the Auditor Training registration form and sending it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registrations are based on first come, first serve (max. 20 participants per course)*
- Cancellation of participation is possible, but reimbursement of payment.
* If there are less than 5 registrations for a training course, an alternative location might be chosen taking the participants’ preferences in consideration.
- Auditor training Salmon, Shrimp and Feed: 900 euros
- Auditor training Pangasius, Trout, Bivalves, Tilapia: 725 euros
- Non-auditor training (1 day): 200 euros
- Seaweed training (1 day) 150 euros
The duration of the training course varies between one, two and a half, or three days.
- 3 days – Shrimp, Salmon, Feed
- 2,5 days – Pangasius, Bilvaves, Tilapia, Trout
- 1 day – Seaweed
Who can attend?
Open for auditors and interested stakeholders such as producers, consultants, NGOs, and industry.
An overview of the specific standard, social principles, certification process and chain of custody will be presented on day 1.
Day 2 and 3
Who can attend?
Exclusive for auditors. Previous experience and training are required.
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com