We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
South Korea. Seoul
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 18 August 2019
- Salmon, Seriola, Seabass/Seabream, 19-21 August 2019
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 21 August 2019
- Abalone and Bivalves, 22-23 August 2019
- Group certification and CAR, 24-25 August 2019
- Shrimp, 26-28 August 2019
Registration deadline: 17 July 2019
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
- Group Certification Methodology, 19 September 2019
No upcoming training courses currently. Please check back later.
The Netherlands, Utrecht
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 7 October 2019
- Salmon, 8- 10 October 2019
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 10 October 2019
- Freshwater Trout, 11-12 October 2019
- Group Certification Methodology, 14-15 October 2019
Seaweed and Chain of Custody
- Seaweed, 14-15 October 2019
- Chain of Custody, 16 October 2019
To register, please contact Patricia Bianchi Patricia.Bianchi@msc.org
If you want to receive updates and more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auditor training salmon, shrimp: 900 euros
- Auditor training abalone, bivalves, freshwater trout, pangasius, tilapia: 725 euros
The duration of the training course varies between one, two, or three days.
- 3 days – shrimp, salmon
- 2 days – bivalves, freshwater trout, pangasius, tilapia
- 1 day – seaweed
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com