We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
ASC Auditor Training Calendar 2020
Due to the travel restrictions caused by the COVID pandemic, the ASC will offer only online training during 2020. This training will offer self-study material for the participants preparation and one webinar to clarify questions. The participants need to pass an online exam in a set date. The language of the training material, webinar and exam is English.
This training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited CABs. Producers, consultants and other professionals unfortunately cannot join the training.
The calendar below shows the date when the self-study material will be published, the date of the webinar and the exam. Registration and payment has to be completed before the webinar. There is a limit of participants, and the spots will be assigned in first come, first serve basis. An early registration is advised. The registration is only confirmed once the payment is received and there is no cancellation after it.
CAR (Certification and Accreditation Requirements) training is mandatory for all participants that haven’t passed it before. The CAR training has to be completed before the standard exam.
Material available: 1st August
At the end of the material an online quiz has to be completed
Material available: August 6th
Webinar: September 1st in 2 sessions (times TBA)
Exam: September 6th and 8th
Material available: August 5th
Webinar: August 25th
Exam: September 2nd
- Marine Cage (Salmon, Seriola, Seabass, TMF)
Material available: September 1st
Webinar: October 6th, 2 sessions (times TBA)
Exam: October 20th, 2 sessions
Material Available: October 5th
Webinar: October 22nd
Exam: October 30th
- Bivalves/ Abalone
Material Available: October 12th
Webinar: October 29th
Exam: November 5th
Standard Training: 600 euros per participant per standard
CAR: No fee
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- The Auditor training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs)
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com