We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
Unfortunately, with the COVID-19 outbreak increasing in impact, the ASC has decided to cancel all public and in-house training sessions that have been scheduled up until May 30th. The announced sessions in Utrecht and in HCMC have been cancelled. It is our hope that we can offer the same programme as soon as possible after May 30th. If the public health risk is still present after this date, we will consider alternative methods of conducting the auditor training. If you were registered or you are interested in an ASC standard training, please visit this same webpage at the end of May for further news.
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- The Auditor training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs)
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org