We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
- Utrecht, The Netherlands
Monday May 11th : Certification and Accreditation Requirements
Tuesday 12th – Wednesday 13th : Freshwater Trout
Wednesday 13th : Certification and Accreditation Requirements
Thursday 14th – Friday 15th : Bivalves
- HCMC, Vietnam
Monday May 18th : CAR
Tuesday 19th– Thursday 21st : Shrimp
Thursday 21st: CAR
Friday 22nd- Saturday 23rd: Pangasius
Monday 26th– Wednesday 28th: Marine Caged Species (Tropical Marine Finfish)
Shrimp and Marine Caged Species: 900 euros
Freshwater Trout, Bivalves, Pangasius: 725 euros
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- The Auditor training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs)
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com