We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
ASC Auditor Training 2020
Due the travel restrictions caused by the COVID pandemic, the ASC has decided to cancel all in person auditor training until further notice. This includes in house training.
As we understand that CABs need to keep training their auditors, we will offer an online training for some our standards. The included standards and expected release dates will be announced soon on this website. All training will be offered during the second half of the year. The online training will fulfill the CAR requirement for auditors.
Please note that to enroll for online training the participants must be auditors with and affiliation with one of our accredited (or applicant) CABs. This training is not aimed for professionals who are not yet auditors, producers nor consultants.
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- The Auditor training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs)
For further enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org