We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 13 May 2019
- Shrimp, 14-16 May 2019
- Tilapia, 17-18 May 2019
South Korea. Seoul, (dates to be confirmed)
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements
- Salmon/Seriola/ Seabass
Chile, July 2019 (exact dates to be confirmed)
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements Training, 1 March 2019
Please note: Completion of the Certification and Accreditation Requirement Training is a prerequisite for undertaking one of the ASC standard training courses.
If you want to receive updates and more information, please send an email to email@example.com
- Auditor training salmon, shrimp, feed: 900 euros
- Auditor training abalone, bivalves, freshwater trout, pangasius, tilapia: 725 euros
- Seaweed training (1 day): 150 euros
The duration of the training course varies between one, two and a half, or three days.
- 3 days – Shrimp, Salmon, Feed
- 2,5 days – Pangasius, Bilvaves, Tilapia, Trout
- 1 day – Seaweed
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org