We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
Schedule for the auditor training courses provided below.
South Korea. Seoul
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 18 August 2019
- Salmon, Seriola, Seabass/Seabream, 19-21 August 2019
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 21 August 2019
- Abalone, 22-23 August 2019
- Bivalves, 24-25 August 2019
Registration deadline: 17 July 2019
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 3 June 2019
- Salmon, 4-6 June 2019
- Certification and Accreditation Requirements, 6 June 2019
- Shrimp, 7-9 June 2019
Registration deadline: 13 May 2019
No training in Europe planned at this moment. Please check back later.
Seaweed and Chain of Custody
- Seaweed, 14-15 October 2019
- Chain of Custody, 16 October 2019
To register, please contact Patricia Bianchi Patricia.Bianchi@msc.org
If you want to receive updates and more information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Auditor training salmon, shrimp, feed: 900 euros
- Auditor training abalone, bivalves, freshwater trout, pangasius, tilapia: 725 euros
The duration of the training course varies between one, two, or three days.
- 3 days – Shrimp, Salmon, Feed
- 2 days – Pangasius, Bilvaves, Tilapia, Trout
- 1 day – Seaweed
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the last day of the training.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- In-house training
We also offers in-house training courses. For more information, please contact us at email@example.com