We provide auditor training on our standards. Participation and successful completion of the course is a mandatory requirement of the ASC accreditation process.
ASC Auditor Training Calendar 2022
Due to the travel restrictions caused by the COVID pandemic, the ASC will offer only online training in 2022. This training will offer self-study material for the participants preparation and a webinar to clarify questions. The participants need to pass an online exam in a set date. The language of the training material, webinar and exam is in English.
This training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited CABs. Producers, consultants and other professionals unfortunately cannot join the training.
CAR (Certification and Accreditation Requirements) training is mandatory for all participants that haven’t passed it before. The CAR training has to be completed before the standard exam.
Auditor Training Calendar- 2022
- Material available: 29th of August
- Webinars: 13th, 14th and 15th of September
- Exam: 29th or 30th of September
- Registration deadline: 5th of September
- Material available: 19th of September
- Webinars: 4th, 5th and 6th of October
- Exam: 13th or 14th of October
- Registration deadline: 26th of September
- Material available: 28th of September
- Webinars: 11th of October
- Exam: 20th of October
- Registration deadline: 6th of October
- Material available: 10th of October
- Webinars: 24th, 25th, ad 26th of October
- Exam: 3rd or 4th of November
- Registration deadline: 17th of October
Feed (Face to Face)
- Training Dates :14th to 18th of November (Provisional dates based on interest )
- Location: Utrecht
- Exam: TBC
- Registration of interest deadline: 9th of September
- Material available: 24th of October
- Webinars:7th and 8th of November
- Exam: 15th or 16th of November
- Registration deadline: 31st of October
- Material available
- All participants need to pass the Certification and Accreditation Requirements training once.
- The participants need to choose one exam date. The exams dates cannot be changed.
- The training will have 3 mandatory evaluation activities
- Aquaculture Knowledge Exam– Closed book exam
- Class Assignment using farm records
- Exam – Open book exam
How to register
The training is only available for auditors that have a link with one of our accredited CABs.
To register, please ask your scheme manager to add you on MyASC.
Fees: 650 euros per participant per course.
If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance of the complete training is mandatory for auditors who will conduct ASC audits.
- Auditors have to pass an exam on the set date of the training. No date changes on the exam date are allowed.
- The ASC standard training is just one of the requirements in order to be able to conduct ASC audits. Please, check our CAR for more information.
- There is a new equivalence training system in place. Check here to know more about it.
- The Auditor training is exclusive for auditors with a link with one of our accredited Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs)
For further enquiries, please contact email@example.com