Review: Certification and Accreditation Requirements (CAR)
ASC has also taken steps to strengthen the assurance system for social audits with additions to the Certification and Accreditation Requirements (CAR).
From 14 March -14 May, 2019, ASC sought feedback only on the inclusion of a new Social Audit Methodology (SAM) that will become part of the CAR.
These proposed updates to the CAR should be considered by first reading the Social Auditing Methodology narrative and then reviewing Annex F – Templates for social auditing and ASC Social Risk Assessment Calculator.
Contact person: Vân Roetert
- 14 March - 14 May 2019
- Status: Closed
- ASC CAR Public Consultation Draft 2019
- ASC Social Auditing Methodology Narrative Draft 2019
- Annex F - Templates for social auditing
- ASC Social Risk Assessment Calculator
Feedback on the proposed updates to the social audit requirements can be submitted in the following manner:
- Survey on the ASC Social Audit Methodology
- Feedback on the strengthened Social Auditing Methodology:
- Via the Stakeholder Comment Submission Form
Webinars on the Social Auditing Methodology for the CAR will take place on the following time and date:
- 2 May 2019, 14:00 CET
Registration for one of the webinars above can be done by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org please include in your email:
- 1. First name
- 2. Family name
- 3. Company/organization
- 4. Email address
Dial-in information will be shared upon registration.