Release date: Aug. 10, 20
Contact person: Vân Roetert
ASC certification to date has largely been undertaken by single farms, yet in reality a variety of structures of farms exist. In particular companies operating multiple, geographically dispersed sites all managed by the same management system pose challenges to the auditors. Challenges are about how to conduct audits cost-efficiently, as well as efficient in terms of administrational efforts for both farms as well as the ASC. To enable these multiple sites’ organisations achieve certification for more than one site in one assessment process, ASC is developing a multi-site certification methodology. This methodology sets out requirements for multi-sited organisations and includes requirements for their internal auditors, and for Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs) auditing those organisations.
Since comments from the 1st public consultation are rather diverse on some fundamental differences (between single site and multi-site certification), ASC sees the need to run the 2nd public consultation which is open until May 19th 2017.
Last update: 03-05-2017
Project timeline & important dates
2nd Public consultation
- Closed- 19 May 2017
- Multi-site proposal background paper (updated – not for comment)
- Multi-site Certification Methodology – Draft for Consultation. This document covers requirements for both Multi-site organisations and CABs
- Multi-site Certification Methodology – Public comment form. Use this form to share your comments.
- Multi-site sample size combined calculators
- Draft guidance for CABs (not for comments)