The operational review sets out to review and potentially revise the Freshwater trout standard v1.0.
Expected completion: Mid 2018
Contact person: Michiel Fransen
Since the launch of the Freshwater trout standard, various Variance Requests have been received that have illustrate the need to further develop the standard in order to better reflect best management practices for those particular situations. Additionally this review will consider the certification of salmon smolt production within the standard.
- Project start up
- Public consultation – Terms of reference (see below)
24 March – 24 May 2017
- Public consultation – 1st draft (see below)
21 August – 21 October 2017
- Public consultation – 2nd draft
To be announced
Public consultation I
For documents related to the initial public consultation, see Public consultation I below.
Public consultation on Terms of Reference
For documents related to the consultation on the Terms of Reference, see Public consultation on Terms of Reference below.
For governance and supporting documents, see Governance below.
Operational review – freshwater trout standard documentation
- Start date:
- 21 August 2017
- Closing date:
- 21 October 2017
1. Initial draft_ASC Freshwater Trout Standard_v1.1
2. Feedback Form
3. Combined Feedback_Trout Public Consultation 2017
4. Public Consultation 1_Feedback Dansk Akvakultur
5. Public Consultation 1_Feedback Fisheries Management Scotland
Terms of reference