Find a farm certified to one of our standards.
Farm certificate suspension
The farms that have had their Farm certificate suspended can be found through the Find a farm search by filtering on ‘Status’ and selecting ‘Suspended’.
Farm Certificates can have one of the following statuses:
- In assessment – a farm is in its initial audit process. No certificate has been issued yet.
- Certified- The farm has an active certificate
- Cancelled- The certificate holder has decided to leave the program and cancel their certificate or initial audit
- Suspended- The CAB has temporarily suspended the farm certificate because of compliance or administrative reasons
- Withdrawn- The CAB has ended a certificate indefinitely because of compliance or administrative reasons. To become certified again the farm has to undergo the initial audit process anew.
- Expired- The farm had a certificate that is no longer valid and decided not to go for a recertification